1. Brunton, Laurence . Goodman and Gilman's manual of Pharmacology and therapeutics United States: McGraw Hill Companies, 2008.
2. Gordon, James S.. Manifesto for a new medicine: your guide to healing partnerships and the wise use of alternative therapies Massachusetts: Perseus Books, 1996.
3. Lawrence, Mark , Worsley, Tony . Public Health Nutrition: From Principles to Practice Crow's Nest, Australia: Allen & Unwinn, 2007.
4. McPherson, Richard A., Pincus, Matthew R.. Henry's clinical diagnosis and management by laboratory methods. 21st ed. New Delhi: Elsevier, 2007.
5. Ornstein, Robert , Sobel , David . Healthy pleasures Cambridge, MA: Perseus Books, 1989.
6. Snow, Loudell F.. Walkin' over medicine Boulder, CO: Westview P, 1993.
7. Trevor, Anthony J., Katzung, Bertam G., Masters, Susan . Katzung and Trevor's Pharmacology examination and board review. 8th. ed. United States: McGraw Hill Companies, 2008.
8. Walford, Roy L.. Beyond the 120-Year diet: how to double your vital years New York: Four Walls Eight Windows, 2000.
9. Wood, Stephen` , Griffith, Bert . Conqeuring high blood pressure: the complete guide to managing hypertension Cambridge, MA: Perseus Books, 1997.
10. Aarons, Derrick E.. "Medicine and its alternatives" The Hastings Report 29, 23, 1999
11. Benavides, Gloria A.. "Hydrogen Sulfide mediates vasoactivity of Garlic" National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 10, 104-46, 2007
12. "Do Garlic supplements lower cholesterol levels" Research notes on food, diseases, supplements and medicine , February 2009
13. Dobson, Roger , Watson-Smith, Kate . "9 Secrets of lower blood pressure: good health" The daily Mail (London, England) , 36, August 2004
14. Zhang, John Q., Thomas , Tom R., Ball, Stephen D.. "Effect of exercise timing on postprandial Lipemia and HDL cholesterol subfractions" Journal of Applied Physiology 85, 1516 - 522, 1998